This class takes you through an easy to follow, structured set of editing steps to turn a typical sunset photo into an image of professional quality.
We edit the shot adjusting exposure, apply some quite complex adjustments to the bridge to brighten it up against the background and use radial filters to bring out specific areas of the shot which need localised brightening.
Although I use Adobe Lightroom, the techniques can be applied using any photo editing application, and I've split out each different technique into separate sections so they can be watched and applied more easily. Why not watch the class with your own photo open in your own editing application and follow along, applying the techniques I show to your own image? It's really easy - go on - have a go!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn to improve their photos using professional (but easy!) editing and post-processing
- How to take a sunset photo
- Be able to use a PC (Windows or Mac) to open up post-processing software and load up your photo into it
- Have a sunset shot open in Lightroom or other post-processing application
- Edit photos out of their camera and turn them into professional quality images!
- Control exposure settings during post-processing to bring out the best from sunset shots
- Use Lightroom to make detailed and complex selections using the adjustment brush
- Apply radial filters to enhance localised areas of an image to bring out detail and add interest
24$ 12.99 $ 64.99
0$ 12.99 $ 64.99
5$ 12.99 $ 64.99
1$ 12.99 $ 64.99