Trust and Safety at Simpliv
ENJOY YOUR PEACE OF MIND WHILE NAVIGATING AND USING THE SIMPLIV ONLINE PLATFORM
Trust and Safety
At Simpliv, we believe that it is our primary responsibility to provide you a system that deserves your trust. We do this by proactively checking and screening for any potential problems, safeguarding your interests and by investigating any issue that is brought to us to make sure that you have a hassle-free and convenient experience with Simpliv.
Simpliv allows the access to the transformational content every single day to many users. We have been able to achieve this by the dedication and hard work of the passionate individuals which form the Simpliv’s teaching and learning community.
The Simpliv community includes-
- Participants or the Students joining the Simpliv to have an engaging learning experience with an uninterrupted access to a huge variety of topics from experts who practice these skills on a daily basis.
- Instructors or Authors with an excellent opportunity to impact millions of students across the world, and for access to the tools, platform, and coaching that enables them to create high-quality online courses.
At Simpliv, we take complete precautions to protect your data and information. We take all the measure to protect any sensitive information submitted via our website both online and offline.
Constant Support and assistance 24*7
To make it convenient for the customers, we provide 24*7 constant support and assistance to our customers.
Users can get the desired help from our customer support team anytime, from anywhere.
The Rules to use Simpliv :-
- Avoid spamming: We are committed to providing a safe, secure, and engaging learning experience to all the participants and provide a unique platform to the instructors for sharing their knowledge. We request learners and instructors to not spam the platform for promoting other products, sending requests etc.
- Ensure professionalism: We would like to make sure that the entire community of learners and instructors maintain thorough professionalism by being respectful, honest, and considerate with each other.
- Be respectful: Simpliv strongly believes in constantly improving the systems by making it a hassle-free experience for everyone. If there is anything you see or experience which seems like a violation, or there is any confusion about the policy, implementation etc, and reach out to us immediately by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to taking feedback positively, reviewing every report, answering all your questions, and take appropriate actions.