Anyone can learn Sketch 3, but how do you learn how to build apps that drive retention and generate sales?
Mobile Product Design: From Napkin to Launch will not only teach you Sketch 3, but will show you how a product designer creates mobile apps that focus on the experience.
Evan Leong - our expert mobile product designer will take you on a journey where you learn how to get inside the head of a user and then how to actually implement the steps you need to make that experience a reality. We'll even show you how to create interactive designs that can be sent to users on their phones to test out.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Product design
- Sketch 3
- InVision mobile prototyper
- User retention
- User experience
- Do's and don'ts of user experience
- Micro interactions
- Minim viable product
- Rapid prototyping
And a lot more...
If you want to be a professional product designer take this course.
If you want to develop and design your own apps take this course.
And if you want to create your own product/startup - you MUST take this course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to create a mobile product
- Anyone who wants to create a startup
- Anyone who wants to learn design & UX
- Anyone who wants to learn Sketch 3 plus a ton of other amazing things!
- No prior experience needed in design or programming
- You'll need a computer with macOS
- You'll need to get a copy of Sketch 3 - there is a free trial
- You'll need InVision (Free & we show you how to get this)
- Build rapid prototypes
- Understand UI & UX
- Create user retention and generate mobile sales
- Master Sketch 3 software
- Create their own mobile product
- Create designs for their own apps
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99