It's 2020 and it's time to make that big shift in your career path!
After being a UX designer and consultant for 10-plus years, here’s a funny little fact I discovered about the industry:
The UX designers who make the BEST money, have client wait lists, and their pick of the projects, are not always the BEST designers!
Sure, many are quite talented. But what got them to the top spot is simply having the best NETWORKS and the best EXPOSURE.
The easiest way to build both is by differentiating yourself with a powerful, persuasive UX DESIGN CASE STUDY.
Now the case study is the leverage point of a powerful client-attracting strategy I’ve been using to get great results over the past few years.
The reason it works so well to land cold clients quickly and easily is that it actually gets inside the heads of recruiters and business leaders and ticks off the boxes that they’re looking for in a designer – sometimes even subconsciously.
I think you’ll find this incredibly helpful for your career; there’s a real potential here for hyper-growth.
Other UX designers who learned and employed this strategy think about their careers like this:
There’s the time BEFORE they found this strategy…
And then there’s the “after” time – right now – where they’re thriving in abundance, making $600, 700, even $1,000 PER DAY off a conveyor belt of new clients.
I’m talking about people finally finding YOU, off job boards, LinkedIn, wherever. And they’re eager and ready to hire.
So how’s it all work, and why’s is so persuasive?
Enroll in this course and find out!
- You might haven’t started with creating your UX design case study or you may be feeling lost in how to start
- You are applying for a lot of jobs, but it’s hard to get a call even for the 1st round interview
- You feel tired in updating your portfolio and projects you worked on and you still feel nothing unique to show
- You are getting frustrated in searching for the best way to create a UX design case study, but you never find that clearly explained in any article or a YouTube video
- You start asking yourself … Am I good enough to be a UX designer? And why I can’t do my perfect UX design case study?!
- Too many UX titles nowadays and too many buzzes around it, and you are trying to find a proper place for you in front of this industry
Let's get started ...
Who this course is for:
- UX designers with 3 to 7 years of experience
- A desire to learn how to market yourself and get recruiters' and clients' attention
- You should have a passion for getting high income
- You don't need any coding knowledge
- You should have a previous UX design experience and you are familiar with UX tools and UX techniques
- You will learn how to create your perfect UX design case study
- This UX case study will help you to start getting bigger clients and better jobs
- You will learn what to include in your case study and how to tell a story
- You will see how I structured my case study for an eCommerce project I made
- Finishing your UX design case study will no longer be in your to-do list!
- You will feel comfortable to send clients and recruiters a link for your UX design case study without any hesitation
- You will understand how recruiters and clients think to hire a UX designer