AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Training
Training TypeLive Training
About the Course
Welcome to the AWS Cloud Practitioner course.
As the cloud computing industry continues to grow, understanding the concept, purpose and use cases will become an increasingly valuable skill among non-IT employees and individuals. With that in mind, AWS has created a course and exam that covers the basics of their cloud-computing platform – all without having to know detailed technical terms, concepts, and know-how.
This course is designed for business professionals and non-technical persons working in the tech industry to teach about cloud computing – what it is, how it works, and what it is used for – in simplified, non-technical terms.
This course has been designed with two main objectives:
(1) Teach the foundations of cloud computing and AWS including the primary services, benefits and use cases, and
(2) Prepare you to pass the AWS Certified Cloud practitioner exam
This course is not designed to teach you how to build and run applications on AWS, it is all about conceptual understanding. You will have the opportunity to experience some hands-on practice to help reinforce what you will be learning.
By the end of this live, hands-on, online course, you will understand:
- AWS infrastructure, networking, and security services
- AWS well architected best practices
And you will be able to:
- Partake in business discussions on infrastructure deployment in AWS
- Identify AWS core services and their purpose
Who is the Target Audience?
Those looking to get certified for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- A basic understanding of business IT needs
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with traditional IT operations
- Presentation: Overview & Exam Preparation Resources
- Discussion: What is your reason behind becoming certified?
- Presentation: Taking the Exam & Documentation and Study Material
- Presentation: Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition and aspects of AWS Cloud economics.
- Discussion: Discussion on the value proposition of cloud vs traditional infrastructure
- Presentation: List the different cloud architecture design principles
- Break (5 minutes)
- Presentation: Define the AWS Shared Responsibility model and other key security concepts and services.
- Presentation: Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud and Identify resources for technology support
- Break (5 minutes)
- Presentation: Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS and recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- Presentation: Identify resources available for billing support