Data Science and Machine Learning with R Certification
Training TypeLive Training
CategoryData & Analytics
About the Course
Learn about doing basic data science and machine learning using R programming environment with hands-on practice. It starts with a few basic examples in R before moving onto doing statistical processing. The course then introduces Machine Learning with techniques such as regression, classification, clustering, and density estimation, in order to solve various data problems.
- Writing simple R programs to do basic mathematical and logical operations
- Loading structured data in a R environment for processing
- Creating descriptive statistics and visualizations
- Finding correlations among numerical variables
- Using regression analysis to predict the value of a continuous variable
- Building classification models to organize data into pre-determined classes
- Organizing given data into meaningful clusters
- Applying basic machine learning techniques for solving various data problems
Who is the Target Audience?
Anyone with little or no understanding of programming
This course is for beginners, but it helps to have some basic understanding of statistics (mean, median, scatter plot) and preliminary knowledge of any programming. The course also assumes that you know how to download and install various programs/apps, and you are able to edit and debug simple programs