PMP® Certification Training Course
Training TypeLive Training
CategoryProject Management (PMP)
About the Course
1-Review the essential project management skills and techniques required for a successful project management.
2-Gain an in-depth understanding of each component of the PMP certification examination to increase your chances to pass the exam from the first trial.
3-Develop complete familiarity with the structure of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK 6th edition).
4- Demonstration of the formulas, charts, and theories of project management.
5- Linking the project management processes with real life applications and case studies.
1-Soft copy of the course material.
2-Certificate of completion – 35 contact hours.
3-Free access to five exam simulators with overall 1,000 questions.
Starting of everyday recap of the previous day topics will be carried out.
Who is the Target Audience?
The participants having 4500 hours which is 3 years of project management experience in leading and directing the projects and team if they are having bachelor degree. For the one who is not having bachelor degree the requirement is 7500 hours which is 5 years.
Associate/Assistant Project Managers
Team Leads/Team Managers
Project Executives/Project Engineers
Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Should have the Knowledge of fundamental concepts of the project management
Upto 9 Attendee 45% Off
10 or More Attendee 50% Off
- Eligibility criteria
- How to fill the application
- Do’s and Don’ts while filling the application
- Definitions of project, program, portfolio, operations
- Role of PMO
- Types of Org structure
- Product lifecycle and Project Lifecycle
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing
- Brief overview of all the domains
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Phase or Project
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Cost
- Determine Budget
- Control Cost
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- Plan Communication Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholders Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Management
Lesson 14: Professional and Social Responsibility
Lesson 15: Agile Concepts
Sample questions and discussions
Best Practices for PMP Exam prep