Use Your Voice As a Money-Making Machine
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
We all have a voice - but can we all narrate Audiobooks?
Audiobooks are all the rage nowadays.
Find out what it takes to get into the voice-over business, including how to set up your own studio, what
equipment you need, the software, the hardware, and the finer details of narration; how to record, edit, master your recording, and how to upload in various file formats. Best of all, how do you make money with your voice - whether you want some mad money or make voice-over a career.
- The student should have a familiarity with computers, and be comfortable downloading software and manipulating it according to instructions
- The student must have a love of, and ability to read aloud fluently. You do not need to be an actor!
- What is voice-over?
- Where/how is it used?
- Who is the ideal candidate for voice-over?
- How much does it cost to get started?
- What equipment do I need?
- Can I understand the software? Is it hard to learn? (NO!)
- How do I submit files?
- How much money can I make?
- Do I have what I takes?
ACX is an Amazon company, and stands for Audio Creation Exchange. It is through this portal that you can find books to narrate, upload your own authored books, receive payment, and launch your career. ACX is one of many Audiobook platforms, but in this course, I cover ACX. The requirements are fairly constant throughout the industry.
If you want to establish yourself as an Audiobook narrator, it is helpful to upload some samples of your work to show off your style in various genres. This video walks you through the steps.
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars