We all have a voice - but can we all narrate Audiobooks?
Audiobooks are all the rage nowadays.
Find out what it takes to get into the voice-over business, including how to set up your own studio, what
equipment you need, the software, the hardware, and the finer details of narration; how to record, edit, master your recording, and how to upload in various file formats. Best of all, how do you make money with your voice - whether you want some mad money or make voice-over a career.
- The student should have a familiarity with computers, and be comfortable downloading software and manipulating it according to instructions
- The student must have a love of, and ability to read aloud fluently. You do not need to be an actor!
- What is voice-over?
- Where/how is it used?
- Who is the ideal candidate for voice-over?
- How much does it cost to get started?
- What equipment do I need?
- Can I understand the software? Is it hard to learn? (NO!)
- How do I submit files?
- How much money can I make?
- Do I have what I takes?