The Angular framework is used to create scalable, enterprise, and performant client-side web applications. It provides an ecosystem for development of client-side web applications. The ecosystem for development may include external tools or libraries as well. The ecosystem process includes project bootstrapping, development operations/tools, testing, and build support.
One of the best features of Angular framework is that it is quite flexible when it comes to usage of external libraries apart from the scalability it provides. With Angular framework adoption being high, performance management of the application is community driven indirectly driving better job opportunities. The Angular Certification Training aims at covering all these new concepts around Enterprise Application Development.
Who this course is for:
- Developers migrating from old Angular JS 1.x to all new Angular
- No prior knowledge of Angular JS 1 or Angular 2/4/5/6 or TypeScript is required
- Create powerful web applications using Angular 7
- Create Angular components, pipes, directives
- Understand injectable services
- Build and deploy an Angular application on the cloud platform