This course provides SharePoint Developers / SharePoint administrators, with a thorough, in-depth guide to Configure SharePoint 2013 platform for Developing and Deploying Apps.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri, you'll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started Configuring SharePoint 2013 In-Premises server for Developing and Deploying SharePoint Apps.
This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and demos that you're encouraged to configure along with to enhance the learning process.
By the end of this course, you will get to know how to :
- Configure DNS manager for SharePoint Apps
- Create App-Domains
- Configure various essential SharePoint 2013 Management Services
- Grant adequate permissions to active directory users
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for SharePoint Developers, SharePoint Administrators,SharePoint Business Users
- Download SharePoint 2013,Visual Studio 2012 / 2013
- Learn How to Configure In-Premises SharePoint 2013 Server For Apps Development
- Learn How to configure Sub Domains using DNS Manager
- Learn How to configure SharePoint Management Services