Create WordPress Website with Theme (Advance Training)
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A PROVEN, ALL-IN-ONE, A-Z, STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO GUIDE TO CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITES USING WORDPRESS WITH SIMPLE CLICKS!
To Whom this Course is For?
Whether you're a student, teacher, lifestyle coach or you have any skill that you what to sell from your website. Even if you've never learnt anything before, or you already have a simple website/blog which you want to improve by yourself. This training is for you!
If you’re a blogger/student starting from scratch and ready to build your first digital empire. But you don’t want to waste years and money with developers just to create and maintain your blog/Website. Then This Course is for you.
If you’re an Author and looking for a way to start your own Blog/website to gather your audience and a sustainable online income then this course s for you.
If you’re a Coach and want to create an online revenue stream through your website or blog. But don’t know how to setup and maintain a website/blog then this course is for you.
You’re a corporate 9 to 5 employee and looking to kick off your first step towards digital success. OR You have a Skill that you can teach online for extra income from your website. Then this course is the best fit for you.
- This course is for business owners who wants to quickly learn to create a new website on WordPress and self manage it confidently. This course DOES NOT cover programming or other technical aspects of website design
- All you need is a Suitable Domain Name and Web hosting to go along
- After this course You can Create an Awesome Website with WordPress without using any codes. Plus You will get MY READY TO PUBLISH WordPress WEBSITE FILES as a Bonus
What is Hosting and Why Do you need it?
Module#2: Step-2: How to Choose and Buy a Hosting/Server?
Module#2: Step-3: How to connect Your Domain Name with Your Hosting?
Module#3: WordPress Installation
Step-1: Intro to pages and posts
Step-2: Adding and editing posts
Step-3: Adding and editing pages
Step-4: Menus (Navigation Bar)
Step-5: Media (images, audio, video)
Step-6: Intro to plugins
Step-7: Intro to widgets
Step-8: Intro to users
Step-9: Intro to comments
Module#7: WordPress Overview