Learn how to use the world's #1 eCommerce platform and set up your own online store.
This video will guide you through the daunting world of setting up, customizing, and running your own online store with the world's #1 eCommerce platform. It covers everything from installation to configuration, customization and managing every aspect of your store's front end and the customer's experience.Beginning with the very basics of installation, we’ll cover everything you'll need to get your web store up and running. Getting Started with Magento will cover everything you need to know; from populating your store with products to creating custom product types, and the addition of simple or complex product types. You’ll also learn how to configure your store to accept payment, process taxes, and handle shipping. In addition to managing your products, this course will also show you how to modify and add pages, and change their layout and theme.
Once you’ve completed this course, your web store will be fully functional and ready for business online.
About the Author
- Scott Tolinski graduated from the University of Michigan’s Performing Arts Technology Program, and is currently the senior front-end developer for Q LTD in Ann Arbor, MI. He has worked actively in the fields of web creation and production for over 10 years. In 2012, Scott Tolinski created Level Up Tuts, providing free web development tutorials on YouTube. A breakdancer, hip hop expert, founder of a competitive Bboy dance crew, and lover of all things Kung fu, Scott is inspired by a glass of fine wine or a steaming hot cup of green tea.
- It's structured and paced for beginners and covers the essentials they need to get started. Beginning with the very basics of installation, this course covers everything necessary to set up a basic store, with flexible functionality
- Understand the entire process of installing Magento with and without sample data
- Set up your store with a deep understanding of the available options and menu layouts
- Categorize and create product types to organize your store’s inventory
- Create simple, complex, configurable, tangible, and virtual products to fill out your store’s inventory
- Enhance your product pages with descriptions, images, and inventory information
- Take control of your content and customize your product page's layout
- Use tax and shipping rules along with payment gateway integration to generate revenue, and understand the order process to manage and ship your sales
- Manage every aspect of your store, including ratings, reviews and tags
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99