Redis is a powerful NoSQL database that is quickly becoming one of the most used and most popular options for NoSQL databases. Redis offers an easy to use interface, great documentation, and a wealth of clients to integrate within your application.
Getting Started with Redis provides fundamental topics of Redis, installation of Redis, and also provides a demo of how to create a Redis Cluster and to make your Redis configuration highly available.
Whether you are new to application development or are a seasoned professional, a database is going to almost always be necessary. Getting Started with Redis will demonstrate why Redis is perfect for the task.
By the end of the course, you will understand the fundamentals of Redis and you'll have an introduction to intermediate Redis concepts like Redis Security, Redis Cluster, and Redis Sentinel.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts (I use Java in examples)
- Basic understanding of command line and beginner commands like navigating file structure and grep
- Install Redis on their own machine or in a production environment
- Understand the different Redis data types and how to use them
- Start writing code that integrates with Redis
- Create a Redis cluster
- Create a highly available Redis