This course is about BACK-END web development where we would cover BACK-END languages PHP7, SQL with MySQL database. We would cover all the languages and test them by writing files, and sample projects like LOGIN, and Register Page with database connection, Extracting Information from Database and displaying the same with HTML tables, HTML FORM, php database connection scripts, etc.
After learn all the key Scripting Languages we would develop our website and would then deploy it on the internet.
In the later sections we would be learning Java Programming language. Here we would start right from the beginner level exploring fundamentals like JVM (Java Virtual Machine), JDK (Java Development Kit), JRE (Java Runtime Environment). We would be realising strengths and weakness of java as a programming language.
We would then learn the core java programming including conditionals- if else, switch case, loops- for, while, do while, identifiers, datatypes, operators, etc. And later we would be learning OOP (Object Oriented Programming) covering- class, object, constructor, inheritance, polymorphism, overriding, etc.
We would learn theoretical concepts in lectures and perform practical with practical excercises.
- No prerequisites, but if you have any sort of programming experience with any programming or scripting languages, then it would be helpful
- On completion of this course you would be in a position to write and deploy java programs
- And combine multiple programs to create some software application. On completion of this course you would have a better grip over BACK-END web development with php7, SQL, MySQL database
- You would be able to develop complex web applications learning from projects
- Login Page, Registration Page, Data Submission and Retrieval, and display from database, etc