Learn MVC 6 Step By Step
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Are you willing to learn the latest version of MVC?
Willing to migrate your project to dot net core and MVC 6?
Want to see the changes which happen to MVC application in Visual Studio 2017?
Do you want to learn Step by Step straight to the point hands on Code with MVC 6?
If Answer of above question is YES then here I have course specially for you.
This course is specially designed in such a format that someone can understand it easily and i have taken care that this will be in a simple Indian English so that everyone can understand.
After a great success of my MVC 5 course, number of student has requested same kind of useful course on MVC 6 where they can learn Maximum in minimum time. And that's the main reason I have created this course for my students.
- This MVC course is for newbies as well as for those who are aware with OLD version of MVC like MVC 1 to MVC 5 and wanted to learn MVC 6 in a quick and easy way
- This course is not for you if you are not familiar with C-Sharp and ASP dot Net Basics or if you want to learn very advanced MVC topics
- At the end of my course students will be able to understand Asp Net Core MVC 6 and some important parts of the architecture like Models, Routing, Tag Helpers, Controllers, Validation, Entity Framework Core, Code First Approach etc
- This course will help those students who are having knowledge of Asp dot Net and willing to learn Dot Net Core based MVC 6 architecture with step by step code samples, Also this will help those who are preparing for interviews with latest version of MVC 6
Understanding MVC 6 Project Template
Exploring ViewBag and Tag Helpers
Uderstanding Statically typed and dynamically typed model
Creating Model Class and Data Context using Code First Approach
Adding required packages in project through dotnet CLI
Configuring MVC 6 project for Entity framework Code First Migration part 1
Configuring MVC 6 project for Entity framework Code First Migration part 2
Getting all the data from table and displaing it on View
Adding New Record to Video Table with validation Tag helpers
Introducing repository pattern to the project
Associating repository to API controller
Creating new MVC project with Identity Security