Who this course for?
Advantages of React:
The following list highlights some of the benefits of React versus other libraries and frameworks:
- Fast UIs—React provides outstanding performance thanks to its virtual DOM and smart-reconciliation algorithm, which, as a side benefit, lets you perform testing without spinning up (starting) a headless browser.
- Less code to write—React’s great community and vast ecosystem of components provide developers with a variety of libraries and components. This is important when you’re considering what framework to use for development.
What you will learn in this course:
- Introduction to React
- Data Flow in React
- Component Lifecycle methods
- Components and rendering list
- React Context API
- Working with Forms in React
- Adding Routing using React-Router v4
- State Management with Redux
- Redux thunk and async actions
- Integrating Firebase with React
- Firebase Authentication
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to integrate firebase with React and redux
- Master the React Fundamentals
- Build Real world Applications with React and Redux
- Learn firebase with React and Redux