Create powerful data-driven web applications using Knockout.JS, with the help of real-world examples
Learning Knockout.JS will walk you through all of the key features of Knockout.JS and make it easy for you to quickly and easily build feature-and data-rich web applications that are easy to extend and maintain.
Along with that, you will also learn how we can use the different data binding attributes to manipulate the output. We will also discuss and implement various important concepts such as two way data binding and dependency tracking to update your UI in real-time and to separate the components of your application into logical parts.
We will analyze Knockout’s template feature to help you deal with data context in most scenarios. Then, we will take a look at how to track the changes in dependencies and subscribe to them using computed observables and subscriptions. Furthermore, you will also learn how to customize bindings and functions as well as using extenders to create our own set of Knockout tools. Finally, we will take a look at some advanced features of Knockout.JS to take your knowledge to the next level!
About the Author
- Robert Gaut is a father, husband, musician, photographer, martial artist, and software developer. He began his career teaching application and database development at a technical college. After several years teaching, he spent more than a decade developing web-based content management systems for the automotive industry. He currently works for a large public school district where he develops business applications and data integration processes using Microsoft technologies.
- Use the popular MVVM design pattern to separate the concerns of your applications
- Work with model data in the UI using Knockout’s data-binding syntax to manage data efficiently
- Master and implement the concept of data context to get even more out of your UI
- Build complex UI structures easily through the use of Knockout’s template features
- Create computed observables to enhance interactions between model data and the UI
- Expand your Knockout.JS skill set through the use of custom functions, bindings, and extenders
- Preview the advanced features of Knockout.JS and launch your skills to the next level
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99