LEARNING PATH: A Quick Guide to Angular 7 in 4 Hours
Be a Front-End Or Full-Stack Developer With Complete Angular 7 Course. Learn to Build Real-World Applications From Scratch. Start Learning Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Angular 7: Build Real-World Applications From Scratch
Learn Angular 7 by building modern, responsive, and scalable applications
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for web application development. With the release of Angular 7, it has given even more features to web developers like including the core framework, Angular Material, CLI with synchronized major versions, along with toolchain.
If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or full-stack developer with the latest version of Angular, then look no further as this course will enable you to get to grips with Angular 7 by building mobile and desktop web applications with Angular 7.
This comprehensive 2-in-1 course covers the fundamentals of Angular 7 such as properties, events, and directives for you to implement and enhance these components into your applications. You will see how Angular 7 differentiates from the earlier versions of the framework. Next, you will learn to build real-world applications from scratch with Angular 7 wherein you will build the frontend, create services and components, and deploy your applications to the cloud. Each section is followed by practical examples to help you readily implement what you’ve learned in a functional manner.
About the Author :
Baljeet Singh is a Full-Stack Web/Mobile Developer. He started out learning to code by building websites in PHP but has since worked with many other technologies such as Laravel, Angular, Ionic, Vue.js, Express, and more on both the frontend and backend. He loves both worlds nowadays. He has been a self-taught learner if he can remember and what he really loves is sharing what he's learned with the World through blogs, websites, and in person. He strongly encourages you to have a look at his website if you are curious. He loves the quote: Teaching someone else is the best way to learn. When he is not programming or designing with a computer, he likes to practice vocal music and is involved in music production. He loves playing computer games and his favorite game is FIFA. He is also an open-source contributor.
- Learn to build and grow powerful and scalable mobile and desktop web applications with Angular 7
- Explore the latest features of Angular 7 by building a complete responsive application from scratch
- Get to know how to migrate your Angular 6 applications to Angular 7
- Explore Angular application architecture
- Use Modules and learn to create your own components to build your applications
- Get to know how to fetch the backend data into your Angular frontend
- Route your application from one view to another as you perform application tasks
- Integrate Firebase into your Angular 7 project and enable your Angular services to communicate with Firebase
- Make your app ready for hosting on Azure and learn the tricks and techniques for hosting your application