Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
This course is authored by some of the best instructors in this field:
About the Author
Chip Lambert has been developing websites and web applications for almost 20 years. He is currently a software engineer for Jenzabar Inc. and an online instructor for Bluefield College, teaching courses in web and mobile application development.
Shriyans Bhatnagar uses Rx.js on a daily basis in work, mostly combining it with React and redux. Being a full stack developer, he often finds himself using Rx on Node too. He is extremely passionate about writing functional reactive code.
Zsolt Nagy is a web development team lead, mentor, and software engineer living in Berlin, Germany. As a software engineer, Zsolt continuously challenges himself to stick to the highest possible standards when improving his own knowledge. He believes that the best way of learning is to create a meaningful product on the way.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with ECMAScript
- Change CSS classes on HTML elements on-the-fly
- Introduction to reactive programming + Rx in depth
- Create operators and perform various operations such as transform, filter, combine, and error handling
- Discover the principles of functional programming
- Write elegant code with chaining and context binding
- Translate SQL queries into chained map and reduce calls