Create attractive React user interfaces with pretty-looking visualizations
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
Every great website needs a great user interface, and without one, your users will soon leave. The React stack is the perfect tool to create modern dynamic interfaces. It is also capable of rendering data reactively on the web, enabling users to interact with it and see the results in real time.
This Learning Path covers the practical skills needed to make great interface components that incorporate other web development tools, such as Bootstrap, SASS, and hot reloading. It will then show you how to ingest your data and display it on the web using a variety of techniques, such as charts and grids. It will run through the logic process, meaning that you will be able to take these skills and apply them in your own projects.
Beautify your React websites by leveraging the skills this Learning Path promises to deliver.
The goal of this Learning Path is to help you prettify your React web apps by equipping you with all the required skills.
This Learning Path is authored by one of the most recognized names in web development.
Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of an online video training school, 02geek, and is an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world. He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.
- Requires working knowledge of ReactJS and some experience with building React websites
- Create different UI components for your sites such as buttons and jumbotrons
- Create button components using Bootstrap 4.0
- Explore deeper integrations with JSX and ES6 to create reusable components
- Understand hot reloading to update pages as a result of interface interaction
- Understand how different types of data can be ingested into React
- Create different visualizations from your data (charts, grids, maps, and more)