Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with ReactJS.
This course first covers all of the React.js basics like its API to create elements and components, the virtual DOM and the JSX syntax extension, using the state, working with browser events and components lifecycle methods. We then dive in and build an application from scratch to practically use the knowledge gained in the first part.
The application we will be building is an administration page for a list of books. You will see a list of books, then can add new books and remove books from the list. The final application will work with a server API to persist the data and it will use the Redux library to manage the data state for React.
About The Author
- Samer Buna is a technical content author, software engineer, and mentor. He has a master's degree in information security and over ten years of progressive experience and success creating tailored solutions for businesses within many industries.
- Samer has authored a few books and online courses about React and GraphQL. You can follow him on Twitter at @samerbuna.
- Through this practical course, you will be equipped with a good understanding of the mechanics behind ReactJS, and how to create lightweight, responsive application UIs. You will be able to build several UI elements, make them reactive to user input, and extend your knowledge of DOM manipulation to customize your own UIs in the future
- Set up React development environments
- See what comprises the React.js library
- Get to grips with React components and their life cycles
- Use React JSX and the Virtual DOM
- Understand how React work with browser events
- Understand React’s controlled components
- Work with stateful class components and stateless function components
- Design a simple browser application
- Manage the state and use a server API with React
- Learn about Redux stores, reducers, actions, and middlewares
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99