Website development made fast and easy with Bootstrap
We will start with an introduction to Bootstrap and quickly move on to building the GRID layout. Here we will set up the Typeography and add Navigation to our layout.
Once we are done with the basic architecture we will add styles and take advantage of the Bootstrap Media elements to give a unique look to our website. As soon as our website is up and running, we will wrap up with a glimpse into the next steps you can take to move on to the next level with this project.
Once you complete this course you will be able to effectively use Bootstrap and create unique and responsive websites, all in just 45 minutes.
About the Author
Brock Nunn is a frontend web developer from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Brock works full time as a graphic designer at Rovi Corporation. Over the past six years, Brock has taken part in web projects big and small. Self taught, Brock has a passion for teaching others with a simple and personal approach. Brock married his wife in June of 2009. When he is not neck deep in code, Brock enjoys making great food for his family, including his puppy Sugar.
- Develop websites quickly and easily from scratch by using Bootstrap components
- Get an attractive website by using Bootstrap elements like thumbnails and carousels
- Easily add unique web fonts to any site in just a few steps
- Establish visual hierarchy that gives your website a neat and pleasant look
- Add the extra appeal to your website using the preprocessors in LESS
- Manipulate core Bootstrap styles using variables
- Master web layouts using the modern tools and techniques of Bootstrap
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99