Build dynamic and data-driven web applications from the ground up using Ember.js.
This video course is a quick introduction to the intriguing Ember.js framework. You’ll learn about the basic features of Ember.js and how to build adaptable client-side web apps with minimum time and effort.
While building a functional Ember application, you will see how Ember works and how to use its powerful data binding features. You will then move on to understand how an Ember application is structured and configured by writing the router mapping. By the end of the course, you will know how data can be represented in an Ember application and how the content of your web pages can be generated automatically.
Using an example-driven approach, this course will give you the basic tools you need to make your very own impressive Ember applications.
About the Author
William Hart has led a bit of a varied life, having started out as a business graduate working in Logistics and now working as a mechanical engineer for an Oxford-based technology startup. He is a mostly self-taught programmer having caught the bug hacking Logo-Writer on a laptop in the early 90s.
William found Ember.js during the Beta phase and immediately fell in love with it. He has used Ember to make websites and web and mobile apps ever since. He has written a few Ember tutorials on his website.
- This course uses an informal and example-driven approach to introduce the fundamental features and requirements of an Ember application
- Understand the benefits and application of single-page client-side web applications
- Use the Ember router to lay out an application’s structure
- Generate an HTML file for delivering an Ember application to your browser
- Build and display basic user interfaces using Handlebars
- Link the styling of the user interface to the underlying Ember data
- Dynamically update the user interface as the underlying data changes
- Build simple template helpers for styling the displayed content
- Create reusable components to reduce the amount of duplicated code
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99