Does this sound like you?
You’re a photographer who's been asked to take photos at a friends wedding. They asked because they’ve seen some of your nice images, but you’re naturally concerned that you’ll let them down.
You have a few weddings under your belt, and want to gain confidence, improve quickly and develop your own style.
You’ve photographed quite a few weddings but want to learn some new creative ideas or maybe you’re just interested in learning how to become a great wedding photographer
What you’ll learn:
Learn how to capture some of the wonderful emotional moments throughout the day, how to get very natural looking posed photos, how to relax the couple and families for more natural expressions, plus you’ll be amazed at some of the creative ideas that you can easily use yourself.
This course covers the whole wedding in chronological order, from the bride getting ready at home or hotel, through to their first dance. Learn from the huge number of wedding images shown throughout the course (complete with camera settings), while I narrate and explain how I achieved the photos.
Lecture downloads are enabled for this course
Section PDF of image thumbnails, keep them with you and use as reminders
Here are just some of the things you'll learn in this course:
- Learn how to cope and take great images during the (sometimes stressful) getting ready phase
- Discover some creative and unusual ideas for great photos while the bride gets ready
- Ideas for photos while guests and families arrive at the the church or ceremony
- How to take great ‘Ring’ photos before the ceremony
- Learn the secrets of great processional (and recessional) photo, i.e walking the aisle
- Discover the many ideas for photos during the ceremony and how to plan in order to capture some ‘moments’
- Learn some useful techniques to use while the couple are signing the register/ marriage license
- Learn what to do and get some great photos when everyone leaves the church or ceremony and mayhem ensues!!
- Ideas for taking the couple with their posh car or carriage as they leave for the reception
- Learn to capture some fun confetti throwing moments
- Great tips for the formal individual and group photos
- Don’t just stick to the line-ups, but learn some creative ideas for photographing the bride and groom, and the groomsmen and bridesmaids
- Learn to capture the fun atmosphere of the wedding speeches
- Tips for photographing the first dance
Plus much much more, please check out the course lessons below for more info.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a DSLR or ‘Mirrorless’ camera
- You should have a reasonable understanding of your camera
- You should be personable and enjoy meeting and chatting to new people
- You’ll benefit if you’ve attended a wedding or two
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic, and keen to learn and practice
- Enroll now or watch a couple of free lectures to get going!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone generally interested in wedding photography
- Students who want to take more creative wedding photos
- A DSLR or Mirrless camera and a reasonable understanding of its use
- Not for complete beginners
- This course does not cover post processing of images
- This course does not cover the business side of wedding photography
- Understand the structure of a wedding day
- Start to develop confidence to tackle wedding photography
- Capture natural looking posed and staged photos
- Capture some of the authentic wedding moments
- Take more creative photos during the wedding day