This course is one of 10 courses in Win Server 2019 series, designed to cover the 3 levels "Beginners, Intermediates and Professionals".
The series is including the official courses of Server 2019 and some customized courses from real IT industry plus troubleshooting, power shell , security and more.
This course is helping you to set your win server 2019 network, creating 2 network offices and activate routing between them, the same network will be used in advance courses in this series.
The course has also the necessary concepts of AD, DNS and DHCP; in addition FFL/DFL, FSMO and GC.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to take a full path of learning win server 2019 (Beginner --> Professional), this is the 1st one in 10+ courses of windows server 2019 series
- This course is designed for beginners to set their network which is going to be used with other advanced courses
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience installing and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Basic understanding of IPV4 and Subnetting
- Basic understanding of virtual apps like vmware
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and other networking devices such as Routers & switches
- Create a Windows Server 2019 based Virtualized Lab with VMware "to be used with other advanced courses"
- Setting up 2 Networks connected by a Microsoft Router, 2 domain controllers, 4 desk-top servers, 1 core server and 2 win10 PCs.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Fully understand the design of Microsoft forest-domains (FFL / DFL).
- Learn about Win server 2019 (Full vs Core)
- Concept of whats new in win server 2019
- Learn your pathway of all coming courses in this series from HelpDesk L1 to junior System Admin