IT & Software Systems
0 Students Enrolled
This course will help you to make Your first steps to become a professional windows server 2012 admin with PowerShell.
When you have a good knowledge of Powershell, you can be a Powerful system admin since the windows server is mainly built on Powershell not GUI (Graphical User Interface).
Who this course is for:
- People who want to improve their IT skills and get a job in the IT field
- The basic knowledge that the student should have just basic info about windows server,also he/she must have Windows server installation on a ( virtual machine ) to apply the steps and must have good Understanding of networking fundamentals and good knowledge of IP addressing
- You will be able to deal with windows server like professional system admin by adding windows PowerShell skills to your knowledge
- You will learn how to configure and manage IT infrastructure services that are vital to any business environment like: - Active Directory-DHCP-DNS
- You will learn in this module how to configure windows backup using "Windows Backup Tools" and using the advanced method by implementing windows PowerShell Cmdlets.
- You will learn how to use the command utility named "NetDom" to troubleshoot the problems related to domain involving resetting security channels of computer accounts
- You will learn how to make advanced firewall rules using the "Netsh Tool" to control communications among network devices
- You will learn good troubleshooting skills to manage Active directory FSMO Roles using NTDS utility so seize/transfer roles and you will learn how to use dnscmd/nslookup command utility to configure windows server 2012 DNS server
104$ 9.99 $ 49.99
170$ 9.99 $ 49.99
47$ 9.99 $ 49.99
26$ 9.99 $ 49.99