Speed Learn Server 2016!
This course is designed for speed learning Server 2016. The course is broken down into bite size manageable chunks with most of the video tutorials being less than 5 minutes long and any tutorial over 5 minutes comes with a lab file to easily follow along with.
Open your virtual machine, follow along using a short very concise video tutorial, move on to the next video, repeat.
This course is a follow-on for both my Server 2012 courses, Parts I & II. It is highly recommended anyone contemplating signing up for this course to first complete both of my Server 2012 courses or have a good background working with Server 2012.
I did my best not to go over material covered in Server 2012 such as DNS. Most of the material covered in this course is unique and adds value to what was learned in both my Server 2012 courses.
This is Part I of a two-part series for learning Windows Server 2016 using hands on training. Part I is for those needing to become familiar with Server 2016, building and maintaining a Microsoft Server 2016 network from the ground up. In this first part, students will learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2016 just as they would as a network administrator or networking consultant.
Part one of the course trains the student on how to install, configure and manage the most common roles and services found on a Microsoft 2016 network. Part 2 of the course, will introduces the more advanced roles and features offered in Server 2016.
Windows Server 2016 -Hands-on Training Part I is a Comprehensive Windows Server 2016 Hands-on Training Course.
Section 1 of the course is completely open and free. If you can setup your virtual lab environment, you will have no issue with completing this course. Please do not enroll until you have completed Section 1 of the course.
Do you want to learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2016?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to above questions, then you are at the right place.
This course teaches you the administration skills for Installing and Configuring a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 domain.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Windows Server 2016 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Windows Server 2016 administering.
This course provides hands-on learning on how to install, maintain and configure Windows Server 2016. The course is structured using short tutorial videos and hands-on labs. Students open up their VM of Server 2016, watch a short video tutorial, if needed, review the hands-on lab, complete the lab and move to the next tutorial.
Students who take and complete this course will be able to install and configure Windows Server 2016 with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Certificates and other roles and features commonly found in a Windows Server 2016 domain.
The course labs consist of configuring three virtual machines to join a Windows Server 2016 network, creating Windows Server 2016 domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles and features.
Why I should take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- Use applied learning to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Help prepare for the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Certification Exam 70-740
- You will learn to install Windows Server 2016 Desktop Experience, Windows Server 2016 Core, and Windows 10 Pro as a client.
- You will also learn Windows Server 2016 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
This is the course that could change your life.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate! There is no time like the present to take charge of your career.
See you in the course…!!!
- Recommend completing both of my Server 2012 courses, parts I and II
- Desktop PC or laptop with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities
- Internet access
- Install and configure a Windows Server 2016 and maintain server environments.
- Configure Windows Server 2016 as a DHCP server
- Configure Windows Server 2016 Domain Controllers
- Add Windows 10 Workstations to your Server 2016 Domain
- Create Group Policy Objects (GPOs) using Group Policy Management
- Create users, groups and OUs using Active Directory Users & Computers
- Install and manage Windows Server 2016 Core Edition
- Install and manage IIS Web Management Services