NPS is one of most widely used Radius servers out there and no network is secure without the use of Radius.
You have a chance to learn how to Configure, Manage and Troubleshoot Radius on NPS, right here !
This course is the first of it's kind on Udemy or on any other learning platform out there.
Most lectures are 5 - 12 minutes long, with almost no lecture being over 20 minutes in length. This is done to ensure that you can spare time out of your busy schedule and learn at a steady pace.
The content is tailor-made to include practical scenarios that you can try at home and with ZERO extra investment.
All you need is this course, a computer to watch and setup a test-bed on. A wireless soho router which supports radius can be an optional addition if you would love to do some interesting practicals.
There is more:
This course will get constant updates every quarter and you have ME to top it all.
Any questions related to the course are most welcome !
It's time to jump on the bandwagon with ME !
Learning is Fun !
- All you need is prior understanding of what a Windows server is and a passion to learn
- If you are already using or operating Windows servers in your organizations, this is the place for you
- All you need is this course, a computer to watch and setup a test-bed on. A wireless soho router which supports radius can be an optional addition if you would love to do some interesting practicals
- Basics of Radius
- Configuration of a Radius Server
- Network Policy Server Management
- Real-world implementation