This course will get you started on the road to becoming a freelance writer. It is aimed at the beginner and intermediary writer - especially if you've had little success so far. Market listings and exercises are included at every step to help you find your way in this demanding yet most rewarding of careers. No prior experience is necessary. The course may take up to ten to twenty hours to complete, is broken into 60 lectures over 19 entertaining and informative sections. By the end of this course you will be able to begin your freelance writing career immediately - and with confidence.
Who is the target audience?
- Students should have a basic grasp of English and be attracted to writing. No particular skill or qualifications are necessary, although enthusiasm and the ambition to become a freelance writer will be helpful
- The course may also be useful to freelance writers who have yet to experience much success - because this course will change that for you!
- Fiction authors may also benefit if they are not sure where to start with nonfiction
- Writers who lack organizational skills and perhaps struggle with self-motivation will definitely learn much in this course
- No experience or special software is necessary. Just a computer, a pen and a notebook!
- Start your first year as a freelance writer
- Submit your writing to paying markets all over the world
- Live a life of fun, independence and fulfillment
- Plan a new career outside of the nine to five
- Write in all kinds of categories for profit