A knowledge and hands-on course for writing your first or next novel. A practical look at the various elements that make up a well-designed novel, including: What is Creative Writing, Where Do You Get Ideas, Voice and Point of View, Setting, Characters, Plot, Dialogue, Genre and Target Audience, Getting Ready to Publish, and Publishing Options.
- A basic understanding of English
- A basic understanding of Word
- A basic understanding of how to navigate the videos and materials in Simpliv
You will know and be able to:
- Students will be able to create and plan their writing project
- Students will begin to create major elements for their first or next novel
- Students will be able to make informed decisions concerning publishing their novels