How to Write a Novel: Step-by-Step
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course unlocks the secrets of novel writing in simple-to-follow ways that will bring significant results fast!
Struggling as an Author?
Do you have an amazing story in mind, but you can’t get it down on paper? You’ve got the idea and the characters but soon run out of steam? Perhaps you are a beginner and need help putting it all together.
Whatever your reason, this course helps to unlock the secrets of novel writing in simple-to-follow ways that will bring significant results fast.
Tips to Write Engrossing Page-Turners
”How to Write a Novel: Step-by-Step” provides a breakdown of essential aspects of writing Romance, Fantasy and Mystery novels and unveils crucial tips and tricks that will help flesh-out the characters in your book. Noah assists in creating compelling plots and weaving stories that your readers will be fully immersed in.
A course that quickly gets to the heart of the matter in a clear and concise way. New and experienced authors will rapidly find answers to what they need.
A Much-Needed Breath of Fresh Air
Noah reminds us that readers are not expecting a perfect book, just an engaging one. She highlights how our own ideals can stand in the way of a great book being written.
At a time when self-publishing and using Print on Demand is gaining mainstream popularity, Noah’s succinct book will prove to be the go-to guide for many a struggling author.
One Click Away from Getting Amazing Results Fast!
A must-have course for those who have no access to professional help and want something quick so that they can progress with writing.
No author need face a blank page with fear any longer!
Click Enroll Now to see your story come to life fast!
- You want to learn how to write a novel step by step
- Keen to learn the essentials of how to write a novel
- Probably have an outline in mind to write novels and need to learn how to write it
- You have previous creative writing experience
- THE OUTLINE – how to refine major schemes & subplots that make sense to the reader & also your protagonist
- THE SETTING – the art of crafting a sense of place & how to work with multiple locations & time-periods
- POINT OF VIEW – helping you to form the best character perspectives for your story
- CHARACTERS – the best way to choose your central character to drive the story forward & one in whom your audience will discover a gripping read
- CONFLICT – how & when to use struggle to keep the reader engaged
- ADDITIONAL TIPS – A final section that motivates the author to think differently to engage emotion & lose the reader in the heart of the story. Marsh helps an author to think outside of the box when faced with over-used clichés, and to deal with the pressures of deadlines and expectations
The Point of View
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw