Writing effective research papers is vital for academic success.
Whether you are writing a Master thesis, doctoral thesis, or manuscript for scientific publication, this course can help you to write a better paper in less time.
Discover the strategies by which experienced writers create high impact papers, save time using the templates and tools from this course, and learn how to make your writing flow even if you are not a native speaker.
What will you be able to DO after this course?
- UNDERSTAND the logic and structure of a research paper.
- IDENTIFY the qualities that make a research paper effective.
- STREAMLINE your writing process to achieve a better paper in less time.
- KNOW what to write in every part of every section.
- USE free software to create perfect citations in seconds.
- MASTER English expressions that experienced writers use to write clearly and concisely.
What TOOLS will you get?
- TEMPLATES for every part of your research paper.
- A link to FREE SOFTWARE to create perfectly formatted citations with ease.
- ENGLISH EXPRESSIONS for academic and scientific writing.
- CHECKLISTS to help you to apply the lessons of this course to your own research paper.
Simply put, this course will teach you which points matter in a research paper and how to excel at those points.
I have experienced first-hand what a difference the right writing training can make.
Writing research papers used to feel tedious and frustrating to me.
To be honest, I barely reached the passing grade for my first research paper.
Fortunately, I got great mentors who showed me the way.
First, my grades improved, then I won prices, and later my research got published in competitive journals.
To my surprise, writing started to feel easy and even fun.
In retrospect, the reason why I felt frustrated was simply that I did not know how to write.
I did not understand which points really matter in a research paper and wasted a lot of time without improving anything.
Now I can go straight to the points that matter and create a great paper without wasting time.
However, without my mentors, things may have turned out very differently.
I created this course so that it can do for you what my mentors did for me.
So what will this course teach you specifically?
- The two elements of an effective research paper.
- How to make your research compelling without overselling it.
- Two strategies to streamline your writing.
- How to prevent writer's block.
- How to create perfectly formatted citations in seconds.
- The three goals of the introduction section.
- How to conduct your literature search.
- How to get almost every research article for free.
- How to scan articles quickly.
- How to outline and write every part of your introduction section.
- How to outline and write every part of your methods section.
- How to outline and write every part of your results section.
- The two goals of the discussion section.
- How to outline and write every part of the discussion section.
- How to deal with limitations without lowering the impact of your research.
- How to deal with null-results.
- How to write a compelling abstract.
- How to construct an effective title.
- How to edit and polish your paper.
- How to make your writing flow even if you are not a native speaker (full disclosure: neither am I).
- You will also get samples, templates, and an overview of common English expressions for every part of your paper.
- In the end, you will get a checklist to help you to apply everything you have learned.
In short, you will learn specifically why, what, when, where, and how to write your entire research paper.
Let me add that I want you to be truly happy with this course.
I used to be in your shoes and I want to give you the best possible course to help you succeed.
So go ahead and give this course a test drive.
You can take the whole course, enjoy all of its benefits, and still get your money back if you are not satisfied.
After you click on the red button, the lectures will guide you through the writing process.
You will also receive lots of tools such as templates and checklists to make your work easier.
In addition, you can ask me questions anytime and will have my full support on every step of the way.
Who this course is for:
- Undergraduate students who are writing a research paper as Bachelor or Master thesis
- Graduate students who are writing a research paper for scientific publication
- Note: This course focuses primarily on empirical research papers
- There are no requirements, come as you are
- UNDERSTAND the logic and structure of a research paper
- IDENTIFY the qualities that make a research paper effective
- KNOW what to write in every part of every section
- STREAMLINE your writing process to achieve a better paper in less time
- USE free software to create perfect citations in seconds
- MASTER English expressions that experienced writers use to write clearly and concisely
This is an excellent course for beginner writers and also for those who are not beginners but simply struggle every time it is the occasion to write the results up formally. It truly appreciated the well thought out structure. I strongly recommend this course for each new graduate student (and undergraduate students who must write papers/thesis). The course is a HUGE bang for the BUCK!
Excellent course! It is more related to APA papers but still worth it. I am in the sciece area and it helped me incredibly.