WordPress for Beginners: Designing a Blog with Zero Coding
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn how to create a WordPress blog and use it to build an email list.
Your success will be attributed to your low upfront costs. You only need to buy a domain name, monthly website hosting plan, and Aweber email marketing.
Students who enroll in the course will be able to...
Design a WordPress blog.
Improve a WordPress blog to Increase Conversion Rates.
Increase organic traffic to your blog.
Collect more emails from the people who visit your blog.
What effectively works for one person will effectively work the same for any other person.
Only a very limited number of people know this information. That means you'll have limited competition in this area to maximize your probability for success.
Scroll up and Enroll Now!
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to create a blog using WordPress
- Anyone who wants to very quickly improve an existing WordPress blog
- Students who want to learn how to promote their Simpliv courses
- Students from anywhere in the world, who want to share their knowledge
- Students who want to profit additional income outside of Simpliv
- Internet Connected Computer
- Domain Name ($15 per year)
- Hosting Plain ($9 per month)
- Aweber Email Marketing ($19 per month)
- Students will need a website. I recommend Bluehost or Hostgator
- Students should purchase OptimizePress plugin for WordPress
- Create a WordPress blog to Market Simpliv Courses
- Improve a WordPress blog to Increase Conversion Rates
- Increase organic traffic to your blog
- Collect more emails from the people who visit your blog
- Create a passive income from Simpliv courses
Start a WordPress.org Blog
Start Email Marketing with Aweber
Purchase a WordPress.org Theme
Create a WordPress Blog using OptimizePress
Create a Membership Website using OptimizeMember
WordPress.org Plugins to Download - FREE
How to Download, Install, and Activate WordPress Plugins
Choosing a Business Logo Nike Approves
How to Create Product Sales Pages
How to Create Blog Posts to Market Products
How to Create an Email Signup Form
How to Create an Email Confirmation Page
How to Create a "Terms & Conditions" Page
How to Configure WordPress Settings
How to Create a Feature Box to Collect Emails
How to Create a Sidebar Widget to Collect Emails
Using Sidebar Widget to Market Simpliv Courses
How to Enable "Search Bar" on WordPress
How to Enable "Popular Blog Posts" on the Sidebar
How to Enable "Blog Post Categories" on the Sidebar
How to Create an "About Me" Sidebar Widget
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia