Course 1 is the 1st part of a 3 Part Series. It contains 2.5 hours of yoga video routines and sequences realized in 3 camera angle for easy to follow video lessons. These lessons will prepare your body for Course 2 and 3. If you are interested in registering for all 3 levels, please click here. You don't have to purchase all levels to experience the benefits of Yoga with Perumal so feel free to start with this introductory Course 1.
Course 1 is a step-by-step progressive approach in order to improve mobility, breathing and circulation while strengthening muscles, tendons and ligaments. Practicing Course 1 instills calm, clarity, increased energy while reducing stress.
Course 1 is made of pranayama breathing techniques, preparatory exercises for joints, stretching and relaxation techniques for meditation. Here is an ability to grow progressively from yoga sequence that may be followed at one’s own pace from beginner level at Course 1 or through advanced level at Course 3.
The videos are designed to provide a comprehensive view of each pose since provided are 3 different camera angles for all postures to show lateral, frontal, and overhead views. Included are supportive manuals to each lesson.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone feeling low energy that needs a boost
- Stressed overworked people needing calm and clarity
- Beginner to experienced practitioners
- People with dynamic schedules that are without time
- Anyone appreciative of high quality yoga videos without frills
- Travellers needing easy to access yoga videos
- To learn yoga or improve an existing knowledge of yoga
- Yoga mat, rug or warm non-slip clean surface
- Clothing that is stretchable and comfortable
- Discipline, enthusiasm and open-mindedness
- Protect joints through the practice of preparation sets to move synovial fluid and strengthen tendons and ligaments
- Feel energised, yet calm and clear
- Create core strength while synergistically increase blood flow to the muscles. Prepare muscles for deep stretching in order to release tension for a more oxygenated body
- Open the breath, settle into the practice and to let go