Isha Kriya: A Powerful Meditation for Self Transformation
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Isha kriya is a powerful meditation and a spiritual process for everyday practice, designed by world-renowned Indian Mystic, Realized Master and Yogi; Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev,whose incomparable wisdom and insight has guided tens of millions of people entangled in the ups and downs of life.
The Isha kriya Meditation is a simple and powerful tool and part of a movement to offer at least one drop of spirituality to everyone on the planet. The word “kriya” means “internal action,” while “Isha” refers to that which is the source of creation. The purpose of Isha Kriya is to help you get in touch with the very source of your existence and to create life according to your own vision and ambition.
(Kriya yoga is an ancient practice of yoga to reorganize energies lying dormant in the human system and provide mastery over the very life process.)
Through the Isha Kriya guided meditation, the possibilities of a spiritual process, which were once available only to yogis and ascetics, are now being offered to every human being in the comfort of their own home.
Benefits Of Practicing Isha Kriya Meditation:
The Isha Kriya practice integrates the process of breathing, the thought process and your awareness into one dynamic spiritual process, regular practice of which will
Significantly reduce Stress and Anxiety: the by-products of living in the world today.
- Ease any suffering you might be undergoing: Physical or mental
- Help with any health issues you or your children may be having: acute or chronic
- Replace constricted belief systems that you may have with an experiential and more powerful way of being
- Bring you more balance and dynamism in day to day life
- Help you cope with the hectic pace of modern life
Contents and Overview:
As you move through this course, you’ll understand the distinct separation between what is “You” and what is your body-mind combination.
You’ll realize that you are separate from your physical body and your thought process.
Becoming less and less identified with your body and mind through the practice, you will learn to unhook yourself from any suffering that life throws at you. As, all suffering is either of the body (physical suffering) or that of the mind (mental suffering), not otherwise.
Sadhguru will guide you through a simple meditation which will deepen your awareness of your breath: not as the ‘air’ that moves in and out of the body but as the 'Koorma Nadi', or the very thread that ties you and your body, together.
With increase in awareness, you will be much more capable to handle the process of life - the ups, the downs and the in-betweens.
In addition to Yogic Philosophy, you will receive the simple 12 minute tool that can be practiced anywhere, anytime. You can even download the kriya and share with friends, family and as many as you like. In fact you are encouraged to do so.
All the benefits like increased clarity and awareness, reduction in stress, anxiety and anger levels, sense of joy and well-being; are really just the fringe benefits of the course.
What exactly does this Meditation do?
- Sadhguru: "This kriya will create a certain space between you and your body, between you and your mind. If at all there is any struggle in your life, it is because you identify yourself with these limited aspects of yourself.
- So the essence of meditation is that it creates a space, a distance between you and what you refer to as your “mind.” All the suffering you go through is manufactured in your mind. If you distance yourself from the mind, can there be suffering in you? This is the end of suffering.
- Now while you are meditating, there is a distance between you and your mind, and you do feel peaceful. The problem is that the moment you open your eyes, you are again stuck with your mind.
- If you meditate every day, a day will come when you open your eyes, and you can still experience that the mind is there and you are here. This is the end of suffering. When you are no longer identified with your body and mind, you will be in touch with the source of creation within you. Once this happens, Grace happens.
- That means your whole karmic bag – your past or unconscious mind – has been kept aside. It cannot have any influence over you. Once the past has no influence over you, life becomes a huge potential.
- Every breath becomes such a tremendous possibility in your life, because the past is not playing any role in your existence here now. If you sit here, you are absolute life. Life becomes effortless."
The most important benefit by far is that by the end of the course, you’ll have taken the first and probably the most significant step of your spiritual journey on the path of Self-Realization under a living master in commune with the divine, something that very rare few have the privilege of.
- No prerequisites. You dont have to know anything about yoga or meditation, let alone having practised it. In fact, it would be even better if you haven't got any prior knowledge
- A quiet place where you wont be disturbed for 12-15 minutes is preferable.
- Headphones can be used for a really immersive experience
- This Meditation facilitates an improvement in health and a wide variety of health conditions
- Enjoy Relaxation, Greater energy levels and dynamism throughout the day
- Be better able to manage stress, anxiety, depression and the hectic pace of modern life
- Learn to better manage your Body-Mind combination
- Learn the fundamentals of meditation and the reasons to meditate
- Experience greater clarity and peace
- Be able to still your body and mind for long periods
- Be better at handling unpleasant situations around yourself
- An overall sense of well-being
- An increase in happiness and gratitude
- The joy of beginning a spiritual journey, under a realized master
What is Isha Kriya?
Isha Kriya Preparation
Isha Kriya: Guided Meditation
Quickbooks Online - Level 2 BookkeepingLisa Newton