Yoga, Tools for Transformation: Relax, Replenish & Revive
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
"Yoga is not something that you do. Yoga is something that you become. It is not an act, it is a quality. If you cultivate your body, mind, emotions and energies to a certain level of maturity, a certain quality arises within you. That is yoga." - Sadhguru
Yoga of Self Transformation is a set of powerful traditional Indian yogic tools for everyday practice, designed by world-renowned Indian Mystic, Realized Master and Yogi; Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev,whose incomparable wisdom and insight has guided tens of millions of people entangled in the ups and downs of life.
He also has initiated millions of people across India and the world into powerful spiritual practices to deepen their awareness, consciousness and realize their own inherent divinity.
The word 'yoga' may conjure up images of human pretzels, people twisted in impossible physical postures. However, that is not what is being referred to here. The word 'Yoga' essentially means 'Union'. Not just as an idea but as an experiential possibility. When you experience everything as one in your consciousness, then you are in yoga.
It doesn't matter what religion you belong to or where you come from,what you believe in or do not believe in, whether you are a man or a woman; child, middle or old aged, or of a particular body shape or flexibility,
Yoga, is a technology which will work wonderfully for you--provided you learn how to use it.
Yoga is a way to be in perfect tune; with your body, mind, emotions and energy in absolute harmony, a way to produce a chemistry of blissfulness.Once you are blissful by your own nature, dealing with outside situations becomes effortless.
An Overview of this Yoga Course:
- Yoga for Self-Transformation is a compilation of several easy-to-practice yet potent tools offered by Sadhguru to enhance health, joy, peace, love, success and inner exploration, helping one cope with the hectic pace of modern life and realize their full potential in all spheres of life.
- Want to learn yoga, but don’t know where to start? Sadhguru answers some common questions for “yoga beginners.”
- his comprehensive course offers the ancient science of yoga in a format that is compatible with modern life. To start with, you work with the body, then you move to the breath, then to the mind, then to the inner self
- The processes offered here do not require any changes in your daily routine with each one taking about 5 minutes to practice and can be done any time of the day, even at your work-desk.
- You don’t need any prior experience of yoga, or any special agility.The practices are suitable for all adults and children above the age of 4 (except practices like Yoga Namaskar, which can be practiced after 7 years of age)
It is a good starting point for those who are new to yoga, and it can be used as a preparation for other yoga practices.
Sadhguru: "Yoga needs to be handled in an extremely committed atmosphere because it is a tremendous tool for transformation. If something has the power to transform, it also has the power to cause damage if mishandled.
However, there is something called upa-yoga, which gives you physical and psychological benefits but doesn’t touch the spiritual and mystical dimensions. Upa-yoga does not demand that level of commitment nor does it cause any problem if you do it improperly because you cannot do it improperly – it is very simple!"
Upa-yoga (included in this course) is a simple yet powerful set of 10 practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system, bringing ease to the whole system. Based on a sophisticated understanding of the body’s mechanics, Upa-Yoga dispels inertia in the body’s energy and brings ease to the whole system.
Within the human system, the energy flows along 72,000 pathways called nadis. At the joints, the nadis meet and form nodes, making the joints storehouses of energy. Upa-Yoga activates this energy and also lubricates the joints, creating an instant sense of alertness and liveliness, so that the rest of the system begins to function. Maintaining proper energy flow in the body promotes healthy living and brings ease to the body system.
This form of practice is especially beneficial for those working in stressful and sedentary jobs and that too with near immediate results.
Nada yoga (the yoga of using sounds,also taught in this course) is a particularly beneficial practice for yourself and your children. In terms of wellbeing and proper development of the body and mind, these simple tools can really set them apart in a group in terms of capability. As they start seeing the benefits, they would naturally pursue higher forms of yoga.
You may be living with joint and muscle pain on a daily basis.Or you may be fatigued and stressed. Either way, you'd love the rejuvenation that these practices bring on a daily basis.
Few Key Benefits:
This form of yoga provides many immediate and evident benefits. Based on a sophisticated understanding of the body’s mechanics, its benefits include:
- Relieves physical stress and tiredness
- Strengthens the joints and muscles
- Rejuvenates the body after periods of inactivity
- Negates the effects of jet lag and long travel
- A powerful system of exercise. Will prepare one for higher forms of yoga. Can aid in effortless transition into higher practices, if one so desires.
- When your body and mind are in a relaxed state and at a certain level of blissfulness, you can be free of so many nagging ailments.
Participants had this to say:
- At first, doing my Upa Yoga practice was so noisy! Everything in my body was creaking, popping, snapping or crackling. But after only a few weeks the ‘noise level’ is significantly reduced, as my old body breaks its sixty-year-old habits of non-movement. My joints feel lubricated, and I have regained movements in my shoulders and wrists that I thought I had lost forever.” – Anonymous, San Diego
- “I have been keeping up my Upa Yoga practice everyday. What a fantastic way to wake up in the morning! For 15 minutes, I can’t believe the affect it has on me. When I finish, I feel like my whole body has loosened up and has a huge boost in energy. Throughout the day, there is a greater sense of clarity in my mind. I feel happy and excited to keep this up, now that I know the difference it has created for me.” – Mark S., Indianapolis
These 5-minute processes are easy-to-practice yet potent tools to enhance health, joy, peace, love, success and inner exploration, helping one cope with the hectic pace of modern life and realize their full potential in all spheres of life.
This Version contains
- The entire course The Yoga of Self-Transformation( Exercises Only Version), plus
- Teachings and Philosophy on Yoga
- Yoga Padhi Music album
- Frequently Asked Questions on Yoga
- Sadhguru's Insights on various aspects of Life
"The only way to experience true wellbeing is to turn inward. This is what yoga means – not up, not out, but in. In is the only way out."
Who this course is for:
- You, irrespective of whether you are new to yoga or have practised it for several years
- You, regardless of the body shape you possess, or the religion, age group or ethnicity you belong to. You need not be flexible or athletic or even spiritual to do these practices
- If you want to get fit, flexibe and healthy, both physically and mentally; or want detoxification, healing and relief
- If you desire immediate wellbeing for yourself, your family and the people dear to you
- Children or Adults with Attention Disorders, or those with inability concentrating
- If you feel dull, lethargic and ugly (for no apparent reason), when you wake up in the morning, or have difficulty sleeping at night
- If you want to experience more awareness, aliveness, greater energy levels and sense of purpose
- If you tend to fall sick often, or suffer from excessive fear, experience stress, anger or depression;
- If you are a responsible parent who wants the proper development of their kids and their maturing into inclusive, loving, caring beings
- You, If you want to transcend your present limitations, transform your life and blossom into your full potential
- If you are a yoga teacher or practitioner, as this course adds much more lubrication and loosens up friction in any other yogic practice you may be doing
- No Prerequisites. Whether you have never heard of Yoga, or have been practicing all your life is immaterial
- An uninterrupted atmosphere while doing the practices would be conducive
- Use A Yoga Mat if you wish
- Learn to use the transformative power of your breath for generating a chemistry of peace within yourself
- Learn powerful yogic processes to cleanse your energy system and insights on cleansing the 5 elements of water, earth, fire, air and ether
- Get incomparable wisdom, new perspectives on life and insights from a realized master
- Experience greater clarity and a sense of purpose
- Learn to rid yourself of improper habits and lifestyle patterns
- Enhanced Focus and Productivity
- Wake up feeling more alert and rejuvenated if you do these practises just after bed
- Enjoy greater energy levels and dynamism
- Make love, joy and peace a constant presence in your life.
- Learn the unique yogic perspective on health and remedy upto 70% of all physical and psychological ailments (Relieves common or chronic ailments and imparts health)
- Learn to overcome a variety of psychological disorders be it depression, stress, anger or anxiety and get on the track to experience life fully
- Learn to utilise powerful sounds and reverberations to connect to the Infinite Intelligence and Grace of the Creator
- An enormous benefit if you suffer from excessive fear, nightmares, unstable mind or a weak general body-constitution
- Relief from physical stress, fatigue and tiredness
An Introduction to Sadhguru
The Origin of Yoga
Yoga and the Concepts of Upa-Yoga
A Glimpse into Upa-Yoga
An Insight to the True Potential of Yoga
Is Yoga Against My Religion?
Don't have time for Yoga?
Should I go to the Gym or practice Yoga?
Should Men and Women Practice Yoga Differently?
Making Health a Natural Part of Life
Yoga to Activate the Pranic Body
How to Take Charge of your Health
The Requirements for True and Lasting Success
Yoga for Success
Dealing with The Fear of Failure
Yoga for Wellbeing
How to Generate Peace from Within- A Yogic Perspective
Yogic Practice for Cleansing the Energy Channels of Your Body
How To Overcome Fear
Balancing the 5 Elements Within Yourself
Yoga For Inner Exploration
Love is an Inclusion
Sadhguru offers a simple tool, with which you will be able to bring balance to, and harmonise your inner polarities, called differently throughout the world like Yin-yang or Masculine- Feminine or Shiva-Shakti or Left brain- right brain and so on.
Why Depression happens and How to Fix it
An All Inclusive Humanity- Famous Personalities Doing Namaskar Process
The Fundamental Basis to all Yogic Practices
Can Classical Music Heal
Aligning with the Cosmic Geometry
The Importance of Sound
Quickbooks Online - Level 2 BookkeepingLisa Newton